The Fellow of the Biophysical Society Award is designed to honor the Society’s distinguished members who have demonstrated excellence in science, to the expansion of the field of biophysics and suppport of the Biophysical Society. Professor Cafiso is recognized for his contributions to our understanding of the electrostatic properties of membrane bilayers, membrane protein structure and protein-lipid interactions.
- Related Awards and Honors
- Eric Herbst’s Study Shows Organic Molecules Survive Radiation Near Black Hole
- Exclusive $4 Million Partnership with Max Planck Society Targets Energy Research
- Harman Research Lab’s paper, Enantioenrichment of a Tungsten Dearomatization Agent Utilizing Chiral Acids, highlighted in C&E News
- Harman Research Lab’s paper, Enantioenrichment of a Tungsten Dearomatization Agent Utilizing Chiral Acids, published in the Journal of the American Chemical Society