The Fellow of the Biophysical Society Award is designed to honor the Society’s distinguished members who have demonstrated excellence in science, to the expansion of the field of biophysics and suppport of the Biophysical Society. Professor Cafiso is recognized for his contributions to our understanding of the electrostatic properties of membrane bilayers, membrane protein structure and protein-lipid interactions.
- Related Awards and Honors
- Egorov article selected as a 2016 Editors’ Choice article by the Journal of Chemical Physics
- Cassandra Fraser recipient of the 2017 Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Nicole Swope awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Former undergraduate student Paige Piszel awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship