The Society for Electroanalytical Chemistry (SEAC) Young Investigator Award, sponsored by Cypress Systems, is awarded to individual’s demonstrating promise in the area of electroanalytical chemistry.
- Related Awards and Honors
- Egorov article selected as a 2016 Editors’ Choice article by the Journal of Chemical Physics
- Cassandra Fraser recipient of the 2017 Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Nicole Swope awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Former undergraduate student Paige Piszel awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship