Editor-in-Chief C. Dale Poulter and the JOC Associate Editors recognized prominent authors who have made the most significant contributions to the journal in its first 75 years of publication. James A. Marshall was ranked 7th of the most prolific authors with 175 articles published in the Journal of Organic Chemistry.
- Related Awards and Honors
- Bushweller Research Lab’s paper, A small-molecule inhibitor of the aberrant transcription factor CBFβ-SMMHC delays leukemia in mice, featured in Science
- Undergraduate Chemistry Major Declan McCarthy wins Double-Hoo Award
- Rob Garrod’s research featured in Science
- Michael Webster-Gardiner named Jefferson Scholars Foundation’s Dissertation Year Jefferson Fellow