Editor-in-Chief C. Dale Poulter and the JOC Associate Editors recognized prominent authors who have made the most significant contributions to the journal in its first 75 years of publication. James A. Marshall was ranked 7th of the most prolific authors with 175 articles published in the Journal of Organic Chemistry.
- Related Awards and Honors
- Professor Venton’s “Review: Carbon nanotube based electrochemical sensors for biomolecules” is currently the top cited review in Analytica Chimica Acta, with in excess of 200 citations in 3 years. ACA is ranked #4 of 32 analytical journals.
- Chemical and Engineering News Higlights Research from Gunnoe Group
- AES Graduate Fellowship Recipients Announced
- Columbus Research on bacteria recently spotlighted by ACS