Editor-in-Chief C. Dale Poulter and the JOC Associate Editors recognized prominent authors who have made the most significant contributions to the journal in its first 75 years of publication. James A. Marshall was ranked 7th of the most prolific authors with 175 articles published in the Journal of Organic Chemistry.
- Related Awards and Honors
- Egorov article selected as a 2016 Editors’ Choice article by the Journal of Chemical Physics
- Cassandra Fraser recipient of the 2017 Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Nicole Swope awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Former undergraduate student Paige Piszel awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship