Professor Gerrans received one of the nine UVA All-University Teaching Awards for his excellence in teaching chemistry. He has taught organic chemistry at UVA for over fifteen years and has contributed significantly to the departments undergraduate education initiatives.
- Related Awards and Honors
- Egorov article selected as a 2016 Editors’ Choice article by the Journal of Chemical Physics
- Cassandra Fraser recipient of the 2017 Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Nicole Swope awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Former undergraduate student Paige Piszel awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship