Cassandra Fraser is among a group of 37 experienced faculty members participating in the University Academy of Teaching, a new program of U.Va.’s Teaching Resource Center that aims to provide an arena for faculty to focus on the “big questions in teaching and learning,” center director Marva Barnett said. The program will bring together master teachers who have already helped others reach a higher level of excellence, and who are interested in offering their expertise to colleagues across Grounds.
- Related Awards and Honors
- Egorov article selected as a 2016 Editors’ Choice article by the Journal of Chemical Physics
- Cassandra Fraser recipient of the 2017 Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Nicole Swope awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Former undergraduate student Paige Piszel awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship