Professor Linda Columbus received one of the 2013 University Teaching Awards.
- Related Awards and Honors
- Professor Venton’s “Review: Carbon nanotube based electrochemical sensors for biomolecules” is currently the top cited review in Analytica Chimica Acta, with in excess of 200 citations in 3 years. ACA is ranked #4 of 32 analytical journals.
- Chemical and Engineering News Higlights Research from Gunnoe Group
- AES Graduate Fellowship Recipients Announced
- Columbus Research on bacteria recently spotlighted by ACS