The 36th International EPR Symposium is pleased to announce David S. Cafiso as the 2013 Piette Lecturer. The Piette Lecture was established in 2002 by Monte Lai and Medinox Corporation as a tribute to the late Dr. Lawrence Piette for his leadership to biomedical EPR. The selection as the Piette lecturer recognizes outstanding contributions to biomedical EPR.
- Related Awards and Honors
- Egorov article selected as a 2016 Editors’ Choice article by the Journal of Chemical Physics
- Cassandra Fraser recipient of the 2017 Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Nicole Swope awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Former undergraduate student Paige Piszel awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship