The 36th International EPR Symposium is pleased to announce David S. Cafiso as the 2013 Piette Lecturer. The Piette Lecture was established in 2002 by Monte Lai and Medinox Corporation as a tribute to the late Dr. Lawrence Piette for his leadership to biomedical EPR. The selection as the Piette lecturer recognizes outstanding contributions to biomedical EPR.
- Related Awards and Honors
- Bushweller Research Lab’s paper, A small-molecule inhibitor of the aberrant transcription factor CBFβ-SMMHC delays leukemia in mice, featured in Science
- Undergraduate Chemistry Major Declan McCarthy wins Double-Hoo Award
- Rob Garrod’s research featured in Science
- Michael Webster-Gardiner named Jefferson Scholars Foundation’s Dissertation Year Jefferson Fellow