The Pathway to Independence Award program provides a unique opportunity for highly promising candidates to obtain two forms of support from a single NIH award. The support is interconnected and combines an initial mentored research phase (K99 phase) followed by the scientist’s first independent research support (R00 phase).
- Related Awards and Honors
- Egorov article selected as a 2016 Editors’ Choice article by the Journal of Chemical Physics
- Cassandra Fraser recipient of the 2017 Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Nicole Swope awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Former undergraduate student Paige Piszel awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship