Professor Rebecca Pompano has been named a 2015 Hartwell Investigator. This prestigious designation accompanies Rebecca being awarded a Hartwell Individual Biomedical Research Award of $300,000. The Primary Mission of The Hartwell Foundation is to grant awards to individuals for innovative and cutting-edge biomedical applied research that will potentially benefit children. The individuals and children should be citizens of the United States. The general aim is to provide funds for early stage research projects that have not yet qualified for funding from traditional sources. The Primary Mission of the Foundation is led by the President. For more information please click here.
- Related Awards and Honors
- Egorov article selected as a 2016 Editors’ Choice article by the Journal of Chemical Physics
- Cassandra Fraser recipient of the 2017 Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Nicole Swope awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Former undergraduate student Paige Piszel awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship