The nanoSTAR Institute encompasses nanoscale and quantum research, education, and business development projects in three broad theme areas: Nanoelectronics, Biology & Medicine, and Energy & the Environment.
- Research Centers & Programs
- Center for Catalytic Hydrocarbon Functionalization
- Center for Chemistry of the Universe
- Center for Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Sciences
- Functional Proteomics Undergraduate Research Initiative
- Institute for Nanoscale and Quantum Scientific and Technological Advanced Research
- Research Training Grants