Application for ACS Certification

Application to transfer to the College of Arts and Sciences

Change of Faculty Advisor Request Form

Chemistry Safety Manual

Class Withdrawal Request Form

Course Action Form

Course Action Form for Enrollment in Courses Number > 6000″ Form


Departure Safety Release Form

Distinguished Majors Program Application

Examination Postponement Request Form

Laboratory Start Certification Form

Minor Declaration Form

Request for Transfer Credit Form

Requirement exception/exemption form

Declaration of Major forms are not available online because they are a triplicate form.  You can pick one up from the bulletin board outside CHM 404 or at the Dean’s Office in Monroe Hall.

Time Conflict Forms and Credit Overload Forms can only be obtained from the Dean’s Office in Monroe Hall.

You can find additional forms for the College of Arts and Sciences here.